Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Preliminary Task - SMC Magazine Cover



For my preliminary task, I produced a college magazine using the 'InDesign' and 'Photoshop' software. 
I am not really pleased with the magazine I produced, but if I was to do it again, I would make sure that I have more time to plan and design it. 
Here are some things I would change, if I was to do it again:
Firstly, I would have a different colour background. I would have a darker colour and have the title; bold and bright. 
Secondly, I would enlarge the main photograph. I like the pose as she is using direct address, but I would use effects to make it more original and eye-catching. I would also include more pictures of what will be included throughout the magazine.
Thirdly, I would change the size of the barcode. I would make it smaller so it doesn't stand out too much, as it is too big for the page. 
Finally, I would include more detail to make it more interesting for the audience. This magazine, is too simple and it looks as if it is going to be boring to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment